Friday 20 June 2014

Photo Friday - 20th June



In Tescos here there are vodka vending machines.. this is one of the two in this store.


This weekend was Svátek tří bratří - the celebration of the three brothers who founded our town. So there was a lot of programmes and festivities around town. And for church on Sunday all six churches in town came together and had church on the town square! It was wonderful to sing how great God is in the middle of my town.


On Monday I was walking home and noticed this little blue tent which had people offering Bibles in it. I didn't have time to stop and chat. Also this week I had Jehovah's Witnesses on my doorstep again. And I live opposite a place where Buddhists meet. It's clear that people are searching for something.


On Tuesday S-Team, Specialties Team, had lunch together. Between us we will go to every JV country except Albania this summer. We're excited to visit a lot of camps and support the teams in the different countries.


I still love sewing and sewed a little car mat. This is it in progress.


I rarely leave my house without seeing someone reading that black noticeboard which displays the death notices for the town.


The weather is a little greyer again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment