Thursday 5 June 2014

Grace showing up

Yesterday I arrived home after nine days away at the Amazing Race and Intern Training. And I managed to sleep sixteen hours between arriving home and 9am this morning.

There is so much to say, and so much I will say in coming days, but for now know that God was incredibly gracious. He graciously answered your prayers. His grace showed up in so many things going right. His grace showed up in the incredible staff and interns we have. His grace showed up in allowing me to be a channel of His grace.

And I am so thankful. 

In these next couple of days I want to, and need to, rest well. It has been a crazy nine days and then there was the busy build-up too. I would so appreciate prayers for these couple of rest days, that I would use them well and that God's grace would again overwhelm them.

I'm so excited to share some of the stories from the last nine days, but for now here is a beautiful video that one of our very talented interns, Giselle, created showing some of the Amazing Race and Intern Training. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment