Friday 11 April 2014

Photo Friday - 11th April



This is the notebook I got at ladies' retreat - it's been good to keep going back that week, and what God revealed there.


I'm currently going through this Bible study on a Monday night and it is so good. God is really using it to speak to us and encourage us.


My crazy co-workers crossing the river using a pipe on the way to lunch.


I am in a lot of denial about it being April, never mind it being April 8th. The summer is getting so close and there is so much to do! But the view out my window at our office in Frydlant is beautiful.


I love little train stations we stop at on the way to places.



Back when my bed was constructed last August the depth of the mattress was misjudged and... well.. I've just lived with it. I finally got round to the hour long process of unscrewing all the bits of the base and reconstructing them higher up. Worth it!


Work emails at 9pm on a Friday night. Thankfully I think the problem I spent the better part of a day and a half figuring out has been solved/a solution has been found.







No comments:

Post a Comment