Friday 5 September 2014

Photo Friday - 5th September



Lots of laundry had me thankful for hot days where I could open my window to help things dry quickly. 


At church our 11-16 year old (or so, I think) ministry talked about the camp they'd just been on. It is so encouraging to see so many young people in church, and I'm praying they continue to fall more in love with Jesus and change this country for His glory.


After the busyness of summer it was "tidy up the office" day. Lots of rubbish! Lots of chocolate!


I have an app that shows me what I posted on social media on this day in years gone by. It's often a good reminder of fun times with friends, like this one.


Taking my car to the great man from my church who repairs them. 


What one of my local supermarkets looked like. They're going through a renovation and it's been hit or miss if they have anything during their change over.


A wonderful fellow missionary came over from Poland for a visit, and brought muffins. It was wonderful to spend time with her and busy summers for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment