Friday 17 July 2015

Photo Friday - 17th July



It's been really fun to see all the creative ways people are using the camp theme/design/graphics this year - including as nail art!



A dear friend from my organisation visited on Sunday night and stayed so there was plenty of late night talking and catching up with her. 



The weather has been so hot here this week! So there have been lots of walks and runs.



My routine is to run down to and over the "pink bridge" and then over into Poland, spend some time on the swings and then run home. 



And I'm still exploring new trails near where I live. I love that I live in the centre of town but close to places like this.



Another sunny day meant drying clothes on my friends' line!



The town hall on another evening walk. 




No comments:

Post a Comment