Friday 4 January 2013

Photo Friday

2013 looks to be an exciting year and I want to remember the little things. Each Friday I'll post the photos from the week - I'm hoping for one photo a day but we'll see how it goes!


Bonus, Monday 31st December 2012
I wanted to get an official/updated shot of an impromptu one I took as four camp shirts dried on my washing line a couple of years ago.  What incredible grace to have been part of these camps, and all that they were.


Tuesday 1st January
I booked my flights to attend training!  Very exciting.



Wednesday 2nd January
I'm really not that techie but, don't laugh, I finally figured out how to make folders on my iPod touch.  Makes my life easier!  Crazily, these are all my apps.  Love it.



Thursday 3rd January
Writing emails in Starbucks, courtesy of a gift card.  It was fun to sit and listen to a couple chat in Polish as I wrote emails that will hopefully help me on the road back to central and eastern Europe!



Friday 4th January
I love Swedish fish and when I was in Canada last year I picked up this 1lb bag of them!  A handful is a great reward after a day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment