Tuesday 22 October 2013

A Year Ago Today



A year ago today I posted this photo. I was all packed up and getting on a plane (and spending many hours on those planes) to go to JV Orientation in Illinois as I'd been accepted as a missionary with Josiah Venture a few weeks before.

Orientation felt like the official start of the support raising and training journey and it was such a joy to meet people who are now friends and co-labourers, who are on the field or completing their support raising and training before moving onto the field.

Tonight I've been spending time studying Czech and doing my homework before my lesson in the morning. And next Thursday marks four months of living in this beautiful country.

I am in awe of God's faithfulness on this journey - He who called me to the Czech Republic has faithfully provided each step of the way . 

And He has provided through so many of you as you partner with me in this movement of God through your prayers, financial support, encouragement and friendship. Thank you so much for your partnership! 

I am so excited to continue to tell stories of God's faithfulness in my life and as He works in this part of the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment