Monday 14 October 2013

JV Fall Conference 2013: Radiate


It was such a blessing to be a part of Josiah Venture's Fall Conference this year! The theme was Radiate - how to have a white hot faith, one that radiates, and spills over, to not only those around us but this entire region. We spent time looking at who God is, because it is only by looking at Him that we will radiate, all for His glory.  

There were 230 of us, leaders from across Central and Eastern Europe, including Josiah Venture missionaries, at the conference. You may even be able to spot me in the above photo - in the left middle ish... I'm wearing a green scarf.

This was my first JV conference so it was great to meet people and get to know people who serve with JV across Central and Eastern Europe. It was also a good time of reconnecting with people I already know but don't get to see often.

All the audio from the week has been uploaded. You can listen to talks by following this link.  There are main sessions, the "Fuel Stops" (talks that look at the elements that make up a life on fire for God - Bible reading, confessing your sins, prayer and intentional community) and the "God in the Hard Places" sessions. The booklet for the week can be found at this link

"Then if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7 v 14


No comments:

Post a Comment