Sunday 17 April 2016

A visit from a friend!


My guest room all ready for its visitor!

In April I had a visitor from Northern Ireland! I'm so glad that Czech and Northern Ireland aren't so far apart and I'm so grateful for the many visitors I've had over the past three years.



It was a joy to have Rachel here for a couple of days, as part of her trip to Czech. We spent time at Malenovice (in the rain!), where our story in the Czech Republic began. There were a few other coffee shops on our agenda, as well as time wandering through the town I call home. And Rachel brought some wonderful NI treats, from herself and others, which were a really beautiful taste of home!


I am so grateful for this friendship and the time we got to spend together. Thanks for coming to visit, Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment