Friday 6 March 2015

Photo Friday - 6th March



As part of our youth retreat we went on a hike! It was only an hour to the top so thankfully we weren't too disappointed that this was the extent of our view!



On Sunday as we left the youth retreat to hike back down to where our cars were left the skies were blue!



After spending a weekend doing ministry it was nice to have Monday off and watch the Ireland game!


Crazily there are two Irish pubs/restaurants in the town I drive through every day on the way to work. So we went to check out one of them for dessert one evening. The food was not Irish-y at all but the atmosphere was.



In a bit of an Irish theme I tried to make wheaten bread this week. It was a bit of a disaster. It was a recipe I'd used before but it tasted so salty we couldn't eat it! I've no idea what happened! Does anyone have a good recipe?



Spring is coming and I can tell as I can see more and more birds as I sit at my desk when I work from home.



My whiteboard screams "Summer is coming" and my favourite part is Skyping with our missionaries in different countries to talk with them about what summer will hold. I love the wonderful people I serve alongside. I'm already trying to plan my summer travels and I'm so excited about what God is going to do this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment