Friday 14 March 2014

Photo Friday - March 14th



Saturdays are good days to get some projects around the house down before heading to youth group. I've been working on one recently that involved spray paint!


Sunday night treat.


What my afternoons after coming home from the office look like: more emails, Czech homework, reading, and Bible study. At the moment the Bible study I'm in with other JV ladies is on Ruth.


I hung out with these two one night and we watched Lilo and Stitch. It was a lot of fun!


I adore daffodils and definitely don't see them as much here as I did in Northern Ireland or Wales. They add some much needed colour to grey days, and look great beside that beautiful print with a good reminder!


I wandered into Poland one day when the sun was shining - so good to see all these fresh fruits and vegetables.


I took this photo on the Polish side of town as the sun sets over the Czech side of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment