Wednesday 5 February 2014

Catching Up

It has been a crazy three weeks. The Academy was an incredible time of our leaders being practically equipped to serve their ministries. I also spent four days with two other ladies starting to write this year's English curriculum for English camps.

In the midst of those things and preparations for them I've had normal life, working and learning Czech. I also sewed a 1.5x1.5 metre map of Europe and had a door fixing saga that is thankfully over.

I finally feel like I'm re-emerging out from the fog and out from under the mountains of emails and things that build up during busy seasons. Maybe this weekend I'll even manage to clean my flat and put away laundry? I can hope!

And I have a million blog posts swirling around in my brain that I hope to type out soon. 

Until then, if you want to see the last three weeks in photo form (along with fuller explanations of the door saga and a photo of that map!) check out the links - 17th, 24th and 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment