Friday 12 July 2013

Photo Friday



Saturday - it was a beautiful evening to walk around Prague.


Sunday - packing again!  During my course I've been/will be living in a couple of different places around Prague.  It has been so great!  But I'm definitely ready for the time at some point over the next few months where I'll unpack and not live out of a suitcase, something I feel like I've been doing for the last year!



Prague is always beautiful.



Tuesday - after class I managed to make it over to the airport in time to welcome the Irish team as they arrived.  It felt so good to be welcoming them, so natural - it was just another one of those moments of me realising that I live here.


Wednesday - I got to spend four hours on a train as I headed to Cesky Tesin for a two day planning meeting.  I adore "train time" - time for napping, I finished a book, etc.


Thursday - fuel as we (S-Team, JV president and vice president plus others) thought through and planned our ministries as we look forward! 


Friday - the view from where we stayed for the two days.  So beautiful.  I'll share more about this planning retreat in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment